By Heide Kennedy, Arizona Farm Bureau Communications Intern
Every year, my mom and I love to find some unique, and fun appetizer recipes to make for the holiday parties that we host. About a week or so prior to the party, you will find me sitting at the kitchen counter with my phone and usually a cup of some kind of tea, searching the internet for recipes to try. Then, after I’ve found some, we usually go to the store together, gather all the ingredients, and then closer to the party, have a blast making them together in our kitchen!
So, here are some that I’ve found already. Who knows? Maybe my mom and I might try some of them this year!
- Cranberry, Pecan, Goat Cheese, Sweet Potato Bites – Recipe Runner
- Herby Everything Cheddar Swirl Buns. – Half Baked Harvest
- Gruyere Potatoes – Oh Sweet Basil
- Salami and Cheese Skewers – Appetizer Addiction
- Easy Cranberry Pistachio Cheese Log (10 Minute Prep!) (carlsbadcravings.com)
- Spinach Dip Stuffed Mushrooms – Mostly Homemade Mom
- Fig & Goat Cheese Puff Pastry Roll Recipe | EatingWell
- Roast Beef, Herb Cream Cheese, and Fig Jam Crostini’s – Danilicious (daniliciousdishes.com)
- Pear & Brie Cheese Salad Skewers (Appetizer) | Walder Wellness, RD
For more recipes, check out the Fill Your Plate blog!