Farmers and ranchers love good food and Arizona farmers and ranchers are no exception, that’s why we’ve compiled some of the best recipes from Arizona Farmers and Ranchers right on our site at FillYourPlate.org.
Here’s some of the newest recipes.
- The Angry Hillbilly Sweet Potatoes in Adobo sauce
- Swiss Chard with Beets, Goat Cheese & Raisins
- Sweet Potato & Zucchini Frittata
- Quick Pork Fajitas
- Peppered Pork Tenderloin
- Penne with Swiss Chard & Leeks in Cream Sauce
- Pasta Goat Cheese Recipe
- Golden Beet, Fennel & Avocado Salad
- Golden Beet & Pomegranate Salad
- Garlic Sautéed Swiss Chard
To find a recipe on Fill Your Plate.org, go to the recipe tab and search by main ingredient. For example, sweet potatoes.
As an added bonus, you can find local growers on the Home page of Fill Your Plate.org. Just search by product.
Enjoy these new recipes!! Let us know what you think!!
One Response to New Recipes Feature Arizona Meat and Produce